Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
For the Broccoli Bites:
1 medium-sized head broccoli, broken into florets
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, freshly grated
1/3 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
1 teaspoon shallot powder
1 teaspoon porcini powder
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/3 teaspoon celery seeds
1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
For the Cheese Sauce:
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
1 cup milk
1/2 cup blue cheese
1. Toss all the ingredients for the broccoli bites in a mixing bowl, covering the
broccoli florets on all sides.
2. Cook them in the preheated Air Fryer at 360 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes.
3. In the meantime, melt the butter over a medium heat; stir in the golden
flaxseed meal and let cook for 1 min or so.
4. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth.
Bring it to a simmer and stir in the cheese. Cook until the sauce has thickened
5. Pause your Air Fryer, mix the broccoli with the prepared sauce and cook for
further 3 minutes. Bon appétit!