Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, preferably freshly grated
1 cup marinara sauce
1. Mix the flour, eggs, allspice, and salt in a large bowl. Gradually add the milk,
whisking continuously, until well combined.
2. Let it stand for 20 minutes.
3. Spritz the Air Fryer baking pan with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the
4. Cook at 230 degrees F for 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned in spots, 2
to 3 minutes longer.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with the cheese and marinara sauce.