Cooking Time:40 Minutes
¼ cup butter, softened
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
4 egg yolks
5 egg whites
½ cup sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1. Preheat the Air fryer to 330 °F and grease 6 ramekins lightly.
2. Mix butter and flour in a bowl until a smooth paste is formed.
3. Put milk and ½ cup of sugar in a bowl on medium-low heat and cook for
about 3 minutes.
4. Bring to a boil and stir in the flour mixture.
5. Let it simmer for about 4 minutes and remove from heat.
6. Whisk egg yolks and vanilla extract in a bowl until well combined.
7. Combine the egg yolk mixture with milk mixture until mixed.
8. Mix egg whites, cream of tartar, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in
9. Combine the egg white mixture into milk mixture and divide this mixture into
10. Transfer 3 ramekins into the Air fryer basket and cook for about 16
11. Repeat with the remaining ramekins and dish out to serve.