Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
1 egg yolk
4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1 scallion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
Salt and ground black pepper, as needed
2 frozen filo pastry sheets, thawed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a large bowl, add the egg yolk, and beat well.
2. Add in the feta cheese, scallion, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
3. Cut each filo pastry sheet in three strips.
4. Add about 1 teaspoon of feta mixture on the underside of a strip.
5. Fold the tip of sheet over the filling in a zigzag manner to form a triangle.
6. Repeat with the remaining strips and fillings.
7. Set the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 degrees F.
8. Coat each pastry evenly with oil.
9. Place the pastries in an Air Fryer basket in a single layer.
10. Air Fry for about 3 minutes, then air fryer for about 2 minutes on 360