Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1-1/2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar for dusting
1. In a small bowl, whisk well pecans, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
2. In a blender, blend well all wet Ingredients. Add dry Ingredients: except for
confectioner’s sugar and blueberries. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Lightly grease baking pan of air fryer with cooking spray.
4. Pour half of batter in pan. Sprinkle half of pecan mixture on top. Pour the
remaining batter. And then topped with remaining pecan mixture.
5. Cover pan with foil.
6. For 35 minutes, cook on 330°F.
7. Serve and enjoy with a dusting of confectioner’s sugar.