Cooking Time:8 Minutes
2 medium Russet potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Pinch of ground nutmeg
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Mix together potatoes with egg yolk, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and black
2. Make equal sized small balls from this mixture and keep aside.
3. Whisk the eggs in a shallow dish.
4. Mix together oil and breadcrumbs in another shallow dish.
5. Dip the croquettes evenly in the eggs and dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place the croquettes in an Air fryer basket and cook for about 8 minutes and
dish out to serve warm.