Cooking Time: 26 Minutes
2 zucchinis, slice into sticks
2 teaspoons shallot powder
1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, preferably freshly grated
1/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 egg whites
1/3 cup almond meal
Salt and ground black pepper, to your liking
1. Pat the zucchini sticks dry using a kitchen towel.
2. Grab a mixing bowl and beat the egg whites until pale; then, add all the
seasonings in the order listed above and beat again
3. Take another mixing bowl and mix together almond meal and the Parmesan
4. Then, coat the zucchini sticks with the seasoned egg mixture; then, roll them
over the parmesan cheese mixture.
5. Lay the breaded zucchini sticks in a single layer on the tray that is coated
lightly with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes until the sticks are golden brown.
Serve with your favorite sauce for dipping.