Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 shallot, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 ½ pounds snapper fillets
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Now,
cook the shallot and garlic until tender and aromatic.
2. Preheat your Air Fryer to 370 degrees F.
3. Grease a casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place the snapper fillet
in the casserole dish. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add
the sautéed shallot mixture.
4. Add the basil, tomato puree and wine to the casserole dish. Cook for 10
minutes in the preheated Air Fryer.
5. Top with the shredded cheese and cook an additional 7 minutes. Serve