Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 can crescent rolls
10 cups water
1/2 cup baking soda
1 egg, whisked with 1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
2 tablespoons sesame seed
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Unroll the dough onto your work surface; separate into 8 triangles.
2. In a large saucepan, bring the water and baking soda to a boil over high heat.
3. Cook each roll for 30 seconds. Remove from the water using a slotted spoon;
place on a kitchen towel to drain.
4. Repeat with the remaining rolls. Now, brush the tops with the egg wash;
sprinkle each roll with the poppy seeds, sesame seed and coarse sea salt. Cover
and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Arrange the pretzels in the lightly greased Air Fryer basket.
6. Bake in the preheated Air Fryer at 340 degrees for 7 minutes or until golden
brown. Bon appétit!